Experienced Python Developer (Budapest)
- Development and 3rd Level Service for a State of the Art Big Data System
- Perform System-Tests and develop Test Optimization concept
- Minimum 3y experience with Python development, especially including the frameworks Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib
- 2y experience with R development, especially including the frameworks R Markdown, Kable, ggplot2
- >5y working experience in an analytical (e.g. BI, controlling, Web Analytics, Data Science) environment
- Workflow Manager like Camunda
- HTML / CSS (especially CSS) knowledge
- Working in in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills in english
- Strong data integration skills and experience especially around moving large data sets
- Demonstrated success engaging business partners in a consultative manner and turning business concepts into well designed technology solutions
- Desired soft skills to form with us a solution driven and goal-oriented team are: critical thinking; strong and effective communication; proactive problem solving, open minded and willingness to go the extra mile combined with a strong agile acumen will round up your profile
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.