Experienced Scrum Master
- Leading the agile team in Servant-leadership style helps to collaborate and interact, in order to maximize the value delivered by the scrum team
- Guiding and coaching the agile team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Supporting the Product Owner, with special respect to refining and managing the product backlog
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Removing impediments and/or guiding the team to remove impediments
To get more detailed information about the project please check out our landing page and apply now: https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.hu/jdis/
- English language knowledge (B2/C1)
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Agile thinking
- German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.