Experienced Solution Engineer (Cloud operation)
- Perform changes and troubleshoot complex errors, issues regarding networks and network infrastructures
- Optimize existing networks in predefined roles
- Analyze and determine the technical requirements of existing solutions
- Exhibit a proactive approach to the optimization of workflows and work quality.
- Provide professional guidance to your associates
Documentation, administration and ticket handling:
- Handle tickets in their full life cycle in our ticketing tool (HPE Service Manager/SNOW/JIRA), create and update documentation (Confluence/Sharepoint).
- Keep professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients.
- Be responsible to perform all administrative tasks related to your professional responsibilities.
- At least 3 years of Solution Engineer or similar experience working with newer technologies.
- Knowledge and proved experience with Cloud operation and technologies
- Application operation with High Availability
- Hybrid Cloud operation
- Cloud native operation
- Basic understanding in OpenStack
- Linux distros: Redhat / Debian / Ubuntu based (CentOS, Oracle Linux, RHCE, SuSE)
- Windows server 2016 / 2018 / 2019
- Kubernetes - basic knowledge is needed mainly for operation.
- Fluency in English, German knowledge is nice to have
Experience and knowledge in these areas are a plus:
- DB operation (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MSSQL)
- Container technologies
- Deeper experience also in design and building up infrastructures.
- Docker - basic understanding is needed.
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache HTTPd
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache Kafka
- Elastic stack
Toolset – you will be working with:
- HPE Service Manager – SM9
- Webex Teams
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.