Experienced System Administrator - Public Cloud - Hardware Squad
- Managing and maintaining the Open Telekom Cloud Platform on hardware level
- Daily operation, integration and optimization of cloud systems and tools
- Assure operations Huawei Public Cloud solution in T-System International (TSI) Tools and Processes – second level support in hardware related maintenance and delivery
- Continuous monitoring and reacting on incidents
- Deployment of new features and patches
- Supporting squad based agile operation
- Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation. Experience in operations of virtualized and high availability platforms.
- Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of Partner Huawei as well as involved TSI Units (engage 3rd-Level and Vendor, Engineering)
- Patch- and Release management, Capacity management
- General incidents, problem, change, configuration management
- Previous work experience in operations / maintenance
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies, virtualization and in Linux operation system
- Experience with OpenStack
- Scripting skills with Ansible, Python, Bash or any other scripting language
- Dedications for automation
- Customer-oriented mind-set
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, passionate attitude, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings:
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- One of these certificates: COA, RHCSA/RHCE
- Several years of experience in open source community project
- Willingness to mentoring other team members
- Creative team player
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
- Experience in Agile working methodologies
we welcome you with open arms!
Are you smart and lazy enough to automate all platform operations? Are Linux, bash, python all ‘been-there-done-that’? Do OpenStack and Ansible sound familiar? Then come and build Open Telecom Cloud with us - the leading OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.