Expert BigData & AI Specialist - Public Cloud
As an Expert BigData & AI Specialist, you will understand the latest developments in Cloud, BigData and Artificial Intelligence. You will further develop the data-driven services of our Open Telekom Cloud platform in a customer-oriented manner.
Do you like?
- Develop and operate data services that Data Scientists will enjoy using.
- Implement Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning services.
- Solve complex problems in the day-to-day operation of a hyper-scaler's cloud backend.
- Consistently automate with common automation frameworks.
- Be a trusted advisor for OpenStack-based public cloud technology.
- Work in a team of specialists where everyone helps each other in an open and trusting manner.
- Completed studies in a technical, engineering or scientific subject or comparable professional training.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in IT with a focus on modern cloud technologies.
- Deep knowledge of Machine Learning, Data Mining and Information Retrieval.
- Knowledge of Big Data concepts and data warehouse development processes.
- Practice with dashboards.
- High level of customer focus.
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- Ability to assess technical solutions and come up with creative approaches.
- OpenStack and programming experience in open source projects is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- You will be working in the European Union to meet our customers' data security and privacy requirements.
We run Open Telekom Cloud! Open Telekom Cloud is a public cloud standard product based on open source community software and driven by principles of DevSecOps. Lean structures, agile methods, highly motivated teams and an extremely dynamic business environment determine our actions. With this customer-oriented and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business in Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by delivering a secure, stable and innovative platform. We work jointly with our platform partner and other partners out of the OpenStack ecosystem to create a highly innovative public cloud product based on European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for cloud technology and who are up to the challenges created by the development and operation of a hyper-scale public cloud.
We offer a unique insight into how a large public cloud works under the hood, intercultural teamwork, flat hierarchies, and an independent working-style.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.