Expert Cloud Architect PaaS (Szeged)
- Design and implementation of cloud architectures in the area of Platform as a Service
- Support in the management of the product development team and design of architecture decisions
- Co-design of our product roadmap with the Offering Manager
- Active participation in customer project in the consulting of the platform architecture
- Ensuring stable operating environments for platform operation
- Automation of operational tasks
- Provision of autoscaling and self-healing mechanisms
- Contact person for customers (operations, software development)
- Ensuring operational and safety requirements
- Close collaboration with partners such as Redhat, Kubermatic, Amazon, Microsoft, VMware, Huawei (openstack) and development partners
- Support of error analysis in case of incidents
- Implementation of PoC's and pilots in cooperation with the customer
- Degree in computer science or training in a comparable technical discipline
- 3 to 5 years experience in software development in the cloud environment
- Very good knowledge of modern container platforms (RedHat Openshift, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of programming with Golang, Python, Bash/Shell, Ansible
- Excellent Linux skills (including RHEL, Ubuntu, Cent OS, core OS)
- Very good knowledge of complex network architectures on cloud computing platforms (e.g. VMWare vSphere, Telekom OTC, MS Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in DevOps methods and agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, Safe or Nexus
- Experience in software architectures (microservice, messaging, SOAP Web Services + REST APIs)
- Experience in operations in private and public cloud environments
- High social competence as well as distinctive teamwork skills (also in international and virtual teams)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written (B2)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel is expected
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.