Expert Compliance (m/f/d)
- Are responsiveness and capacity for adaptation
- Have a sense of precision
- Are customer-centric-minded – Team player oriented
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent English language skills both spoken and written; German is a plus.
- Enjoy working on challenging projects
- Are an independent problem-solver and fast learner
- Have the capacity to work in a multicultural and fast-changing environment
A STRATEGIC AND COMMUNICATIVE ROLE IS WAITING FOR YOU
- International project work, especially the realization and monitoring of compliance, antitrust, anti-corruption, and data protection processes.
- Assisting in the monitoring of our Compliance Management System, Risk Assessment, and Compliance Reporting.
- Drafting and further development of internal policies in the areas of general compliance, and anti-corruption data protection.
- Design and monitoring of processes to ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Planning and performance of employee training sessions in Compliance areas.
- You hold a Law degree, i. e. Volljurist or Master II in Business Law (or similar), ideally as well as an LL.M. passed in a foreign university or a Master passed in a Business school.
- A significant experience (min. 3 years) or work in the field of Compliance, control systems, and/or risk management.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Become our next International Expert Compliance and Shape the future of TelCo with us!
BuyIn, a Joint Venture between Orange and Deutsche Telekom is the largest Procurement Alliance in the TelCo world. It boasts sourcing projects over three continents and negotiating €20 billion for 45+ countries. At BuyIn, we continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders, 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud, and Robotics are part of our day-to-day business operations.
You will join the « Finance, HR & General Secretary » team as « International Expert Compliance » within the Legal & Compliance department
Be a part of something bigger.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.