Firewall Specialist (Budapest)
- Design, implementation and operations of firewalls and firewall policies according to security standards and requirements
- Design and implementation of standard firewall policies
- Evaluation, implementation and operations of firewall management software
- Evaluation and deployment of firewall version upgrades and patches
- Automation of daily firewall operations tasks
- Collaboration with other Open Telekom Cloud teams to evaluate demands for network communication
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in ICT, ideally with focus on cloud technologies (public clouds, preferably OpenStack-based) or similar relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of firewalls and related management systems & tools (ideally Huawei firewalls)
- +3 year experience in management and operations of large enterprise network and firewall environments
- Experience in design of networks and of the appropriate firewall policies
- Thorough network device security knowledge
- Hands-on experience in switching and routing
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP
- Basic knowledge of Openstack
- Good knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux network and storage, system tools)
- Good knowledge in the area of agile development processes as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operations in the cloud (DevOps CI/CD, CT)
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g., GitHub, JIRA, Confluence)
- Business fluency English (written and spoken)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.