WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Frontend Developer 1
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- Od 3 do 5 lat
- Languages Required:
- Angielski, Polski
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
As a Innovation Team we are looking for a talented Front-End developer who will join our squad responsible for Data Monetization products development. Our aim is to deliver innovative and amazing products to our customers with the best possible user experience. As a Telco operator we collect staggering amounts of data based on which Intelectual Property products are developed. Involving AI/ML alghoritms and a knowledge of our Data Scientists we are creating the products that need to be exposed to customers in the most attractive way.
As a Front-end Developer you'll be responsible for user interface design and development during every stage of product lifecycle (analysis, UX design, prototypes, development, impelentation and maintanace).
- Experience in cross-browser design;
- Experience in web design, responsive design, UX design and mobile friendly web design;
- Testing and debugging ability as well as problem solving skills;
- Practical knowledge of contenerization and microservices architecture, RestAPIs;
- Hands on experince in delivering code in CI/CD manner and version control & content management tools (GIT);
- Self-motivativation, result-orientation and proactivenes;
- Assertiveness and passionate about your ideas;
- Required spoken and written English level:B2;
- Higher education – preferred degree in IT Engineering (eng. or MSc.) or similar (Telecommunication/Electronics/Physiscs).
We are building a team of enthusiastic and bold thinking people who are not affraid to break the rules and follow the newest trends. If you'd like to change the T-Mobile brand perception the Innovation Team is the best place to do so. As we work in Agile framework, we'll give you the opportunity to decide with other squad members how to develop the product and deliver the value to customers. That's why we expect your engagement, open minded and proactive approach, as well as a strong sense of responsibility.
We believe that growhtmindset, diversity, courage with a tint of balance let us hit the market.