Frontend Developer (Growth Portfolio/IoT and M2M SSC)
- Take part in creating software solutions in scaled agile environment (Less, SAFe) as a member of a cross functional team
- Write scalable and maintainable code
- Ensure quality in every aspect of your work, from writing and maintaining documentation, doing code reviews or testing
- Collaborate with other teams in an international environment (Germany, Hungary, Russia, India)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Computer science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent work experience in IT
- At least 3 years’ experience in development of complex software systems
- Cloud know-how and experience (preferably AZURE)
- Experience in writing quality code for production during last few assignments / projects
- Experience in front end development for micro-services
- One who can contribute as a ‘team-player’ - troubleshoot issues /help team-members when need arises & participate in knowledge-sharing actively.
- Excellent Git and git branching strategies knowledge
- Exposure to DevOps and continuous integration/deployment concepts is a must
- Exposure to CI/CD tools is a must (e.g. Gitlab CI/CD, CircleCI, Azure DevOps)
- Candidates must have very good communication skills, the roles involve demonstration of product / solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Candidates need good English written and oral skills. German skills a plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
This position is filled in the Data Intelligence BU in the Digital Solutions portfolio unit of T-Systems International GmbH. The Data Economy chapter focuses on the development of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub (DIH). We use the full range of data sources, from IoT to social media, to create sustainable innovation/value from the use of data and AI building blocks. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. We use state-of-the-art open-source technologies and reference architectures from the IDS and GAIA-X environment. Always with the goal of bringing our customers' digitization strategies to success in the context of data spaces. As Germany's largest digital service provider, we shape the digital world together with our customers in a constantly growing market.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.