СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Frontend Developer (Innovation)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
Research, (Product-) Development
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Development
You will be a part of totally new project which is even on design step. No legacy code at all.
Project is required for edge technolodgies build from scrtach.
Project will require interactive visulaisation of AI application applied on IOT devices.
Our goal is to build AI driven E2E products/software decision support engines which raise intelligence, efficiency & precision of analysis and decision. Examples of our products are: auto ML based scoring, asset optimization, recommendation engines, ML driven marketing campaign selection.
Join our innovative and motivated team and apply Artificial Intelligence in an international environment. Work on exciting and fascinating projects within Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Strong provable experience with front-end development, familiarity with REACT is a plus;
- Strong experience with cloud ecosystem and deployment, microservice concepts, dockerization and kubernetes;
- Strong experience with GitLab, Jira, and DevOps concepts;
- Punctual, well organized, strong attention to details, good documentation and English communication skills;
- Familiar with modern agile concepts and tools, easy to each by phone/email.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.