- Take part in creating software solutions in scaled agile environment (Less, SAFe) as a member of a cross functional team
- Write scalable and maintainable code
- Ensure quality in every aspect of your work, from writing and maintaining documentation, doing code reviews or testing
- Collaborate with other teams in an international environment (Germany, Hungary, Russia, India)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Computer science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent work experience in IT
- At least 3 years’ experience in development of complex software systems
- Should be very well conversant in some of the below:
- Cloud know-how and experience (preferably AZURE)
- Experience in writing quality code for production during last few assignments / projects
- Experience in front end development for micro-services
- One who can contribute as a ‘team-player’ - troubleshoot issues /help team-members when need arises & participate in knowledge-sharing actively
- Excellent Git and git branching strategies knowledge
- Exposure to DevOps and continuous integration/deployment concepts
- Exposure to CI/CD tools is a must (e.g. Gitlab CI/CD, CircleCI, Azure DevOps)
- Candidates must have very good communication skills, the roles involve demonstration of product / solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Good English written and oral skills
- German language skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.