Functional Safety Manager for In-Car Software Development
- Your range of tasks includes the autonomous implementation of security and trust analyses of complex systems using current methods and tools
- You are responsible for the qualification of safety-critical systems in compliance with the relevant safety rules and standards
- You create Safety Cases and the required analyses
- You build a Management System to implement InCar Software Projects – with emphasis on ISO26262
- 3-5 years of experience in the role developer in C/C++
- Automotive Background, at least 2 years project experience
- Advanced Knowledge in automotive embedded architecture
- Knowledge in the field of Systems Engineering, Requirements Based Engineering, Model Based Engineering as well as ISO26262
- Experience with various methods of security and trust analysis implementation (for example: FMEA, Fault Tree Analysis)
- Strong knowledge and experience in SCRUM
- English at least C1 level
- Experience in setup of a development tool chain
- Advanced knowledge in Unit-Tests and Test-Automation
- Knowledge in ECU programming, AUTOSAR, Automotive Development process (A-SPICE)
- German language knowledge
- Senior personality, which can handle time pressure and other project obstacles
- Familiar with responsibility concerning his/her position
- Team player with agile mindset
- Open and communicative personality
- Strong motivation and understanding of complex technical and business requirements
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.