German speaking Business Consultant + 1000 Eur sign on bonus
Provides expert technical advice, develops and provides solution design for highly complex implementation tasks and implementation processes. Performs highly complex tasks independently and act as a Technical Lead in implementation projects.
Do you want to work with wide range of innovative eHealth solutions for Deutsche Telekom Healthcare and Security Solutions?
As a Business Consultant (m/f) you will help us to form digital future in medical sector for patients and healthcare facilities such as medical practices or hospitals.
You will provide expert technical advice, develop and provide solution for complex tasks and processes.
- Creation of technical concepts and process analysis in coordination with the customer
- Analysis and design of customer requirements for concrete new and further development needs in customer-specific application systems, including collaboration on their cost estimates
- Agile working with JIRA, EPICS, User Stories
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Technical advice and management of the development team during implementation
- Preparation and implementation of the technical acceptance tests and internal approvals
- Documentation and multiplication of specialist knowledge within the specialist domain, continuous specialist knowledge exchange with other consultants, sometimes also beyond one's own specialist domain
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600€/brutto. We also provide a sign on bonus of € 1,000 for each candidate hired for this position.
- At least 3 years experience as business consultant or similar position
- Practical experience from software development projects
- Good analytical and methodological skills, especially for business process modelling (Development, effort, costs)
- Basic experience in estimating development efforts and costs
- Agile development process
- Very good communication, presentation skills, even with difficult topics
- High degree of assertiveness
- Experience in conducting negotiations with customers and stakeholders
- High degree of reliability, resilience, commitment, and customer orientation Independent, goal-oriented, even in stressful and conflict situations
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.