Graduate Program: Tech Track - Automotive (m/f/d)
As a STEM graduate with ideas and ambitions, you will start in our 9-month program with the focus on Architecture and Consulting. You will specialize in disruptive technologies, innovative methods and will be given space to try out new things. We will support you in realizing your full potential: Throughout the entire learning journey, you will be accompanied by a mentor and benefit from the experience and knowledge of experts from science and practice. To enable you, to fully concentrate on the program, we will pay you an attractive monthly salary. Right from the beginning of the program, a permanent position at the T-Systems unit Automotive & Manufacturing Services is guaranteed. While completing your learning journey, you will acquire an official certificate from our partners like Google, AWS or Microsoft, matching your qualification. For detailed information, please visit our website (https://www.t-systems.com/de/en/careers/students-and-graduates/graduate-program).
The following tasks await you:
- You make a difference. Contribute to the digital transformation of one of the industries that matter to all of us: Automotive and Connected Mobility
- You can't get enough of learning. Participate in workshops and complete innovative trainings in the areas of architecture and digitization technologies, tools & methods.
- You take responsibility right from the start. You are involved in real customer projects and gain initial on-the-job experience in T-Systems Automotive & Manufacturing Services.
- You like to try new things and educate yourself. Participate in exciting courses from our cooperation partners: The University of Granada and the RWTH Aachen Business School.#EHE_TSI#
In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in a STEM subject or comparable courses of study, your personality will impress with its innovative spirit, curiosity and the courage to question facts.
You also bring the following with you:
- You want to expand your experience and knowledge in topics such as software development, software architecture, cloud, DevOps and consulting.
- You would like to shape the future of the Automotive industry and Connected Mobility
- You are eager to contribute your ideas and develop yourself personally.
- You like to take responsibility and have a reliable, structured, and forward-looking way of working.
- You are open-minded, proactive and have good communication skills.
- You have very good English (B2) skills and at least basic knowledge of the German language.
A plus, not a must:
- You have first experiences in software development, tools & programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python).
- You have first experiences in agile methods and approaches.
You are missing some of the above qualifications, but you think that you are still right for us? Then we would like to encourage you to apply anyway! After all, you could be just the right person for the job.
You can submit your CV in German or English. A cover letter is not necessary.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
In our Business Unit Automotive & Manufacturing Industries we lead vehicle manufacturers and mobility service providers into the digital future. As one of the leading IT partners of the automotive industry we offer a broad portfolio of innovative solutions for our customers. Our focus is not exclusively on secure and high-performance IT infrastructure, but also on innovative projects that change our lifestyle and the way we use mobility in a sustainable way.
10 Locations Show all locations
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.