Graphic designer trainee for e-learning
The Graphic designer will be responsible for the graphical and visual design of our e-learning contents delivered by Digital Learning Hub to our colleagues. You will also be responsible for taking an active role in researching and recommending innovative ideas and implementing them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in all phases of our projects using the agile production methods
- Create graphic and visual designs for technical and management topics
- Contribute with ideas to building visually attractive and consistent learning content
- End to end production of images, graphic elements, infographics, dashboards, etc.
- Use animation tool to create videos
- Understanding of visual coding, using images to convey messages with graphical language
- Responsibility for assigned graphical tasks
- Ensuring meeting the scope of the projects and products, budget and schedule
- Cooperation with other specialists during project to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Monitor technological advances and propose new technical solutions
- At least 1-year relevant professional experience in graphic design and illustration
- Ongoing university studies for at least 1 more year
- Strong skills in graphic designer tool, eg Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Fluency in English (at least B2)
- Customer oriented mindset
- Ability to work in small team or individually
- Efficiency and accountability
- Good knowledge of the current MS-Office tools: ppt, word, excel
- Nice to have some familiarity with: Vyond, Camtasia or similar software
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.