Head of Service Delivery Unit - IoT (Internet of Things)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- General Management
- Managing a team of 40 FTE across four sites in Hungary (Budapest, Pécs, Szeged, Debrecen), with strategic growth plans in Budapest and Pécs.
- Managing stakeholders, agree contractual conditions, monitor the service quality and manage escalations.
- Accountable for running the operation, DevOps and service management teams.
- Responsible for effective financial management, planning and monitoring of the IoT team.
- Cooperate with other Points of Production (mainly Russia and India).
- Transformation the services from an extended workbench model towards a service-based, end-2-end responsibility model, using agile methods and organizational setup to have a flexible and dynamic resource management.
- Reports to the Vice President of Growth Portfolio.
- Advanced English skills – Business level (German is advantage)
- At least 5 years management experience, with focus on operations
- Deep knowledge in Cloud, CICD, Automation, Infrastructure as a code, DevOps technologies and in Agile methodology
- Experience in recruiting and hiring candidates
- Financial knowledge
- Ability to lead a team to deliver commitments on time and within budget, and manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Higher education degree in IT / Economics / Management or in other closely-related field
- Willingness to travel internationally when it is required
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!