Head of Team
- IT Services Hungary
- Debrecen, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- General Management
- Ensures that the team would achieve the expected service levels, and takes correction steps when necessary.
- Allocates resources (shift schedules, vacation schedules, substitution plans).
- Takes part in the planning of the budget of the work group; has partial responsibility for its observance.
- Makes proposals for setting performance goals and actively participates in the performance appraisal of the subordinates and gives inputs to salary review. (actively takes part in the salary review)
- Takes part in and is responsible for the selection of new employees, suggests dismissals and promotions.
- Transfers operational and other relevant business information to the group.
- Ensures the well-being of the group; facilitates effective team work and conflict management.
- Supports the individual development of the members of the group: specifies basic performance and identifies development gaps; develops the technical knowledge of subordinates.
- Sets goals for the group: helps in clarification of individual responsibilities; distributes tasks to individuals, and sets priorities daily; determines execution deadlines and quality expectations, and ensures even workload
- Ensures the effective use of integrated corporate tools; handles compliance with processes, procedures and standards.
- Performs all roles and tasks set ahead in the Document Handling Policy or by appointment of the members of the group
- Proactively supports co-operation with other teams
- Makes proactive proposals for increasing the operational efficiency
- Supporting Head of Service Delivery Unit with the assigned tasks
- Participating in internal projects
- Reporting to GCU and PCPS management
- Providing management support for the customer
- Represents the team in management meetings and multi-bundle meetings
- University degree
- 2-5 year of experience in similar field
- Advanced English language knowledge
- Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint knowledge
- Proactive problem management is required
- Strong solution focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong-minded, stress tolerant
- Independent way of working
- Intermediate German language knowledge is advantage
- Technical and process related skills are advantages
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Willingness to learn
- Proactivity towards process optimization and automation
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!