Head of Team
Be part of an excellent and open minded team of SAP Basis experts serving satisfied customers
- Disciplinary leadership / development of employees in the chapter with a strong focus on coaching and skill development
- Evaluating performance and creating education plans
- Assign people and ensure planning & execution of customer orders and changes as well as event- and incident management
- Ensuring the appropriate workload / work distribution within the team
- Managing resources (work schedules, holidays, substitution plans)
- Financial results (PV / cost center), quality and security KPIs
- Ensuring the fulfillment of the team’s expected service level
- Leading employees with various professional competencies
- Creating positive and safe team environmant, facilitating efficient team work and handling conflicts
- Tracking the productivity and operational performance of the team, setting targets, executing corrective actions when needed
- Regular one to one discussions with team members
- Ensuring the efficient use of corporate assets; applying proper processes, methodologies and standards
- Taking the roles specified in Document Handling Policy or agreed elsewhere and the execution of the related tasks
- Handling of occasional management processes (self-governance and responsibility)
- Performing work in international teams, in an integrated, virtual work environment
- Participating in the elaboration and realization of the business unit’s strategy and goals
- Partner Management in International Relations (Team Leads and Business Owners in other T-Systems subsidiaries)
- Business Development (New Deals, Shoring Strategy)
- College/university degree or relevant professional experience
- Advanced English language
- General knowledge of business processes
- Problem solving skills
- People management and leadership skills
- Ability to work in complex working environment
- Ability to motivate and instruct co-workers
- Performs well in fast changing environment
- Self-dependence and responsibility
- Customer orientation,
- Team-player attitude
- Good communication skills
- Experience in IT operation is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.