СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
HIL Tester (VW)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 лет
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
T-Systems International is working on large scale projects for the Volkswagen enterprise in Wolfsburg. In order to enhance the multinational team we are looking for an embedded developer in automotive field. An appropriate candidate will work together with the German Business Area Industrial Internet of Things (BA IIOT).
BA IIOT has got a wide portfolio including safety relevant software development and autonomous driving.
• Teamplayer with agile mindset;
• Open and communicative personality;
• Excellent and fluent English skills;
• Strong motivation and understanding of complex technical and business requirements.
• More than 2 years of experience in the role developer in C/C++ or HIL Tester;
• Knowledge and experience in HIL testing;
• Automotive Background, at least 2 years project experience;
• Knowledge or experience in SCRUM;
• Knowledge in automotive embedded architecture;
• Knowledge in Unit-Tests and Test-Automation.
• Knowledge in ECU programming, AUTOSAR, Automotive Development process (A-SPICE);
• Knowledge in ISO 26262.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.