HR Assistant (part-time job for students)
- Planning/scheduling and re-planning interviews in MS Outlook
- Address and contact candidates
- Check language or other skills if necessary via first contact by phone
- Sending invitations for candidates with Job Descriptions
- Sending feedbacks via e-mails
- Opening positions/advertising, editing to different systems, database
- Rewriting JDs as needed/preparing for advertisement
- Closing positions, closing advertising
- Pro-longing advertising, up-dating advertising
- Printing different documents – IW guide, Ext IW form
- Processing Profis for Profis (recommendation of external candidates program)
- Working with other tables, evidences, databases
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering hourly rate depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. However salary will not be lower than 3,80 EUR brutto/per hour.
- University student
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- Relevant experience is advantage
- MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Organizational skills
- Strong time management
- Sense for detail
- Working under stress
- Capable of quick reactions
- Positive attitude
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - big advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.