HR Data Scientist
Does your ability to get to the bottom of things, recognize connections and refute prejudices coupled with a high willingness to learn connect us?
Help us shape the digital revolution! As part of Deutsche Telekom, we have the expertise to do so and offer plenty of career opportunities to people who are bold,
focused and reliable in bringing fresh ideas to the finish line. Our world is becoming more and more complex, we enable simple and reliable communication in it.
Your task here:
- In this function, you will analyze extensive data stocks or flows in the respective context of our HR business processes, interpret them, derive recommendations for action and present them to the specialist departments and relevant stakeholders.
- You process and analyze complex structured and unstructured data sets on your own responsibility using appropriate methods (classic data mining + big data analytics) in order to derive business-relevant insights.
- As a Data Scientist, you support the conception, planning and implementation of customized Big Data solutions and almost always work across departments (e.g. Business steering, Workforce Management, IT).
- You will make recommendations for the development of new Big Data products together with the responsible HR Product Manager.
- You will develop innovative scoring models and segmentation procedures.
- You have a university degree in statistics, mathematics, or business informatics and/or several years of professional experience in process/quality management,
- Business Intelligence and/or are interested in further training in the area of Big Data.
- You already have experience in handling relational database systems and SQL queries for large amounts of data.
- Ideally, you have experience in Business Intelligence projects with Tableau, MS Power BI, MicroStrategy or SAC.
- You have a sound knowledge of common analysis software such as R or SPSS or SAS and can therefore handle programming languages such as Phyton
- Analytical, strategic, and conceptual mindset
- High level of service and customer orientation
- Highly self-motivated and innovative
- Team player with integration and communication skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.