HR Generalist (Debrecen)
- General operative support for the managers
- Support to managers in consequence management related issues
- E2E responsibility for processes such as e.g target setting or performance management
- Active part in the recruitment process in terms of compensation & benefits (offers to candidates) and acting as an observer at the assessment centers
- Coordination of payouts for employees such as project bonuses
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Participation in local and global HR projects
- Certain types of training related activities
- Fluency in English, professional vocabulary is required
- Min. 3 years of experience in any HR field - ideally in multinational environment
- Relevant degree in Economics/Labour studies/HR is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Proactive and cooperative approach
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.