HR Project Manager - German and English speaking (Szeged)
Are you an experienced HR project manager with a passion for people development? Would you like to work on complex people development projects in an international setting? Are you comfortable acting as a trusted advisor for our business leaders in the area of HR and implementing large-scale projects? This position is for you then.
The HR Projects team is responsible for overarching HR projects at T-Systems. As part of business enabling, we derive national and international HR projects from T-Systems' global business strategy and implement them together with the business.
As HR Project Manager you are responsible for:
- Conceptualization, planning and implementation of HR projects and HR sub-projects in business projects in the core competencies: Human Resources Development, enabler of the business, leadership culture, HR projects and transformations, agile working.
- Carry out strategic skills management programs
- Strategic qualification programs in cooperation with the competence centers
- Monitoring and conducting performance reviews
- Negotiations with social partners, committees of different Worker’s Councils together with Business and Competence Centers.
- Study of economic sciences, business administration or human sciences
- Experience in managing global strategic and operational programs in complex and dynamic environments
- Strong customer and solution orientation, above-average service mentality (as well as experience with storytelling); if applicable, experience as consultant in various customer projects
- Experience in leading without a superior function
- Management of complex cross-divisional projects
- Excellent communication skills as well as excellent knowledge of the preparation of complex issues in a manner appropriate to the target audience
- Experience in the moderation and facilitation of workshops
- Work experience in the field of social partner management in HR or business roles
- Experience and knowledge in independently analyzing and structuring complex tasks combined with a high willingness to shape and change
- Experience in change projects in the context of digital transformation desirable
- Ability to present to present concepts and solutions and implement them together with the contact persons and management
- Cost management skills, ability to design business cases and practical experience in reporting at management level
- Ability to lead and work in virtual teams
- Excellent knowledge of the common MS-Office applications, especially the use of powerpoint, excel and agile collaboration tools
- Very structured way of working, strong commitment, initiative and proactivity
- Professional communication skills in English and German languages (Level B2+ or C1)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.