HR Recruitment Specialist
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- Human Resources
Independently creates/designs recruitment campaign and executes recruitment process based on the business need and demand in order to provide recruitment services according to set KPIs in standard time, quality and costs.
- Manage and coordinate advertisement of vacancies in online and printed advertising job portals (local and international) and medias (LinkedIn, Xing, Talentory)
- Active use of internal database and pre-screening of the incoming resumes and consulting CVs and pre-screening results with the hiring manager.
- Attracting of new talents by promoting the company in job fairs and other HR marketing events in cooperation with Communication department, preparation of database of CV’s collected at such events, informing the applicants.
- Adapting the recruiting products (trainee program, internship and student programs ) and processes to local conditions and managing the implementation.
- To organize interviews for the candidates with the participation of hiring managers.
- To lead interviews and assist to hiring managers to select candidates matching required criteria.
- To provide managers feedbacks concerning qualities of the interviewed candidates.
- To provide feedback to all applicants.
- Active creation and permanent improvement of recruitment process in relation to workforce, planning strategies focusing on new trends and innovative recruiting techniques in regards to its effectiveness.
- Monitoring of recruitment measures in the assigned area, analyzing and communicating results.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly reports related to recruitment selection, on-boarding activities, analysis, and presentation of results to management.
- Stay in touch with third parties like recruitment agencies and headhunting companies (coordinate recruitment process and selection, provide the position specification and the expectations regarding candidates, provide feedbacks).
- Provide consultancy to managers and applicants in order to ensure effective administration of HR processes.
- To coordinates the use of various selection techniques, organization and participation in testing, assessment centers etc.
- To manage sub-projects (temporary, one-time line tasks) on a daily basis related to the job position and its scope of work.
- Full support to HR BP in recruitment area.
- Preparation of data for forecast of hiring.
- Cooperation with virtual and international teams.
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 855 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- Ability to work independently and also as a part of team
- Stress resistant, negotiation skills
- Creativity, flexibility, proactivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and good organization skills
- Time management
- HR marketing advantage
- Business correspondence advanced
- Very high workload ( average number of hired position per recruiter is 18 per month, number of open position cca 50)
- German language advantage
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.