HR Recruitment Specialist
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- Human Resources
- Independently creates/designs recruitment campaign and executes recruitment process based on the business need and demand in order to provide recruitment services according to set KPIs in standard time, quality and costs.
- Manage and coordinate advertisement of vacancies in online and printed advertising job portals (local and international) and medias (LinkedIn, Xing, Talentory)
- Active use of internal database and pre-screening of the incoming resumes and consulting CVs and pre-screening results with the hiring manager.
- Attracting of new talents by promoting the company in job fairs and other HR marketing events in cooperation with Communication department, preparation of database of CV’s collected at such events, informing the applicants.
- Adapting the recruiting products (trainee program, internship and student programs ) and processes to local conditions and managing the implementation.
- To organize interviews for the candidates with the participation of hiring managers.
- To lead interviews and assist to hiring managers to select candidates matching required criteria.
- To provide managers feedbacks concerning qualities of the interviewed candidates.
- To provide feedback to all applicants.
- Active creation and permanent improvement of recruitment process in relation to workforce, planning strategies focusing on new trends and innovative recruiting techniques in regards to its effectiveness.
- Monitoring of recruitment measures in the assigned area, analyzing and communicating results.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly reports related to recruitment selection, on-boarding activities, analysis, and presentation of results to management.
- Stay in touch with third parties like recruitment agencies and headhunting companies (coordinate recruitment process and selection, provide the position specification and the expectations regarding candidates, provide feedbacks).
- Provide consultancy to managers and applicants in order to ensure effective administration of HR processes.
- To coordinates the use of various selection techniques, organization and participation in testing, assessment centers etc.
- To manage sub-projects (temporary, one-time line tasks) on a daily basis related to the job position and its scope of work.
- Full support to HR BP in recruitment area.
- Preparation of data for forecast of hiring.
- Cooperation with virtual and international teams.
Minimum monthly salary is 815 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- Ability to work independently and also as a part of team
- Stress resistant, negotiation skills
- Creativity, flexibility, proactivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and good organization skills
- Time management
- HR marketing advantage
- Business correspondence advanced
- Very high workload ( average number of hired position per recruiter is 18 per month, number of open position cca 50)
- German language advantage
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company's broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company's special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.