HR Total Workforce Management Analyst (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- Human Resources
- Analysing the actual and forecast data from all PoP countries, especially on HR KPIs such as IWC adj., EWC, FTE, special effects, revenue, etc.
- Updating the Master Dashboard data.
- Building up financial scorecard for Business Review.
- Organizing the harmony between LBUs Special Effects Tender Tool and Business Case submission.
- Analysing LBUs Total Workforce Quota, Revenue, IWC adj. and their interpretation as well as development.
- Ad hoc tasks related to Total Workforce Management.
- very strong English skills
- 5-8 years of experience
- Advanced in forecasting costs and FTEs
- Proficiency in Excel and good command of power point
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.