IaaS and PaaS Pre-sales and Sales Consultant
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables:(e.g. budget, revenue, EBITDA, etc.)
KPIs / Key deliverables:
- Lead Pre-Sales for Pan-Net.Cloud IaaS and PaaS offerings
- Design the Commercial and Technical solutions based on customer’s needs
- Overall responsibility: position will be located in Slovakia but will be responsible for pre-sales and sales on international level (primarily in Europe)
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Identify target customers and sales opportunities with the clients, engage with prospects to understand their business and technical challenges and map them to DT PN products and solutions.
- Translate Pan-Net’s cloud and IaaS solutions and service offerings into meaningful business opportunities for the customers
- Consult customers on how to transform their current workloads to the cloud using pan-net.cloud products.
- Create customer technical documentation and presentations that define the solution, develop sales documentation.
- Educate the customer and internal stakeholders on cloud native principles. Engage as subject matter expert on IaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Work closely with the sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer.
- Gather technical requirements, develop cost effective design and solutions, and present to customers. Engage with solution teams, product managers and other functional teams in the company to deliver the best experience to the customer.
- Lead customer facing presentations, solution envisioning, and proof of concepts.
- Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
- Lead and response to RFI, RFP, RFQ, RFx and proposal developments, close deals and manage contract negotiations.
- Promote the products and soulution at industry events, customer events and other venues.
University degree – Master in computer science, telecommunications, economics or related fields
Proffesional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- More than 5 years experience in field of activity
- Hands-on experience with one or multiple public cloud offerings (AWS; GC, Azure)
- Practical experience in cloud adoption and cloud transformation
- Ability to conduct live cloud product demonstration for customers
- Esperience with opensource tools for cloud adoption preferred (e.g. openstack, terraform, ansible,..)
- Experience with telco applications and their requirements for cloud migration preferred.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task, and work with global distributed teams. Open to travel internationally
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in coordinating and managing in cross functional and international teams
- Ability to manage stakeholders across hierarchies and communicate with the executive positiotions
English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- communication skills
- coordination skills
- excellent organizational skills
- intercultural competencies and experience in leading internationally staffed teams
- interpersonal skills with the ability to build up relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- strong negotiation skills
- main interfaces for the position: NatCos, internal Pan-Net employees, other PanNet companies
Other soft skills, comptences:
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience Cloud solutions practical use
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Oulook) – advanced
- AWS, GCP, Azure cloud and/or Openstack
- Cloud native frameworks and tools (CNCF)
- Cloud maturity models
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will steer and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network. Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies.To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.