ICT Administrator II - Network
- Team operates in environment with focus on incident solving.
- Independently check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets(changes, emergency changes), incidents solving, in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM, DOM).
- Handling team hotline during shift.
- Execute project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests.
- Smooth and uninterrupted operation of customers’ environment.
- Conformity with the internal work instructions and process guidelines within T-Systems.
- Follow the defined escalation standards in case of deviations.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Coordinates the use of internal technical support and vendor support to ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and an efficient end-user support.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Train and participate on education of other employees.
- Perform team specific non-technical tasks such as quality/ process/ reporting to support daily operation.
- Successful candidate will need to pass CCNA certification within first 3months from hiring, otherwise contract wouldn’t be prolonged (certification would be fully payed by Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia).
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 880 EUR/brutto.
- Secondary education
- ICT Application Operation & Management - 1 years minimum
IT Technical skills:
- IT/ PC literacy - Advanced
- HW/ SW overview - Intermediate
- Core platform knowledge - Intermediate
- Communication - Intermediate
- Analytical thinking - Intermediate
- Team cooperation - Intermediate
- Training and mentoring - Basic
- Presentation skills - Basic
Other criteria or requirements:
- Related platform knowledge
- Overview of the ITIL processes
Possible specialisation (optional for recruitment reasons):
- Participation on on-call duties
- Independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise
- English - Intermediate (B1)
- German (Advantage) - Intermediate (B1)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.