ICT Administrator II
24/7 Support of the daily operation of a high profile customer. Independently monitoring of Customer environment, processing of tickets (create, monitor, maintain, close).
- 24/7 Monitoring of Customer environment.
- Independently check and creates tickets (change management ticket, incident) in order to maintain service to customers according to given SLA and internal processes (INM, CHM).
- Monitoring of smooth and uninterrupted operation of customers’ environment.
- Follow the defined escalation standards in case of deviations.
- Daily email/phone communication with Customer and external colleague’s/ support groups.
- Fulfilment of specified Customer requests.
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 880 EUR/brutto. Surcharged for permanent on site job with specific security requirements is 300€ brutto per month in addition to base salary.
- Secondary education
- 1-2 years within the Customer Care services advantage
- Communication - Intermediate
- Analytical thinking - Intermediate
- Team cooperation - Intermediate
- Detailed knowledge of ICT environment
- Overview of the ITIL processes
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Advantage
What we offer
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.