ICT Administrator II
Independently check, execute and solve tickets (incident, problem ticket, change management) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM, DOM).
2nd level environment
- Installation and operation of Linux based systems (Red Hat, Suse and similar) based on customer and operational needs
- Create, change, and delete user accounts.
- bug fixing, maintenance, SW installation and configuration, server patching
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Participation on on-call duties, independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise
- Execute project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests.
- Follow the defined escalation standards in case of deviations.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 880/brutto.
- Secondary education
- 1-2 years of experience with administration of Linux/Unix OS
IT Technical Skills
- IT/PC literacy - advanced
- HS/SW overview - intermediate
- Core platform knowledge - intermediate
- Communication - intermediate
- Analytical thinking - intermediate
- Team cooperation - intermediate
- Training and mentoring - intermediate
- Presentation - intermediate
- preferably being used to work according to ITIL-processes, i.e. change-, problem-, Incident- and configuration management
- basic knowledge of networking and storage
- English - upper intermediate (B2)
- German - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.