ICT Administrator III
Independently check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM, DOM). 2nd and 3rd level environment.
- Smooth and uninterrupted operation of customers’ environment.
- Conformity with the internal work instructions and process guidelines within T-Systems.
- Follow the defined escalation standards in case of deviations.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Record, evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
- Act as technical lead, solves and coordinates activities and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests across related technologies.
- Single Point of Contact for at least one customer, area or technology within supported service.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Coordinates the use of internal technical support and vendor support to ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and an efficient end-user support.
- Train and participate on education of other employees.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Perform team specific non-technical tasks such as quality/ process/ reporting to support daily operation.
- Possible participation on on-call duties , independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 000€/brutto.
If you enjoy working within a group of people but also working individually this position can be a best fit for you.
You have a chance to develop professionally within the squad with members of 2-8 years of experience in their area of assignment.
This is a starting position but there is a space for developement in areas like engineering, management, process management and many others...
- Secondary education
- ICT Infrastructure or application operation is an advantage
- ITIL & AGILE basics is an advantage
- Having a valid certification related to IT field is an advantage
IT Technical skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Basic HW/SW knowledge
- Basic Linux platform knowledge
- Scripting knowledge/experience is an advantage
- Other Skills related to IT field are advantage
Must- have Soft skills
- Analytical thinking
- Team cooperation
- Time management
- Presentation skills - basic
- English- Upper intermediate (B2) – English language is used for official communication across the company organization
- German language is an advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.