ICT Business Analyst - Fixed-term (Debrecen)
- Driving commercial force in innovation projects like FCI, Azure Stack and managed services on top for the DU PC & PS and DU SIS
- Participation in the development of business cases for new service developments (commercial analysis of suppliers, concept alternatives, …) and translating them into comprehensive requirement plan for the DU
- Designing modular service delivery elements and implement them independently into processes like deal calculation, ordering, automated provisioning, capacity management, usage metering and charging taking ownership for subprojects
- Independently creating and aligning highly complex cost calculations and service descriptions on different detail level for standardized services.
- 360° analysis of existing standard services and processes of DU PC & PS and DU SIS along the whole product-life-cycle taking also market- and customer focus into account to proactively improve product performance including consulting for the stakeholders like product managers and coordination of decision making
- Commercial implementation of product changes, new features and optimization measures for financial results and processes, acting as single point of contact inside-out and outside-in
- Coordination spans the interfaces to the delivery departments (product managers, engineers) and cross functions within PC&PS and SIS (order management, ITIL process management) as well as to central departments outside PC&PS and SIS (Supplier Management, Business Operations) up to Sales Portfoliomanagement and FC
- Calculation and steering of tariff-development (tariff planning) including highly complex prognosis methods for future cost development and different views on organizational, product-related and charging-flow level with high impact on financial results on department and Line-level (incl. deal calculation)
- Optimization and housekeeping for service descriptions and update of calculations
- Represent standard services in pricing and landscaping benchmarks
- Trainings for standard services (in German and English)
- Push global implementation and standardization of service portfolio
- University degree
- English language knowledge, German is an advantage
- Team player personality
- Good communication skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.