ICT Engineer for infrastructure with Sign on bonus 1000€
- Perform, coordinate and improve most complex activities (3rd level environment) needed to provide IT services and the supporting infrastructure in order to fulfill relevant KPI’s
- Plan, implement and maintain a stable technical infrastructure to support organization’s business processes
- Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
FCI is an Enterprise Cloud platform running on the Lenovo hardware and VMware product line (ESXi, vSphere 7, vSAN, NSX-T, vROPS, HCX ...). Working on such a platform is really unique chance to get valuable experiences in Virtualized IT world. The main goals are keep the platform up and running stable, SW and HW maintenance, Troubleshooting, Patching, Migrations, Consultations, Onboarding.
- Perform, coordinate and improve complex activities (3rd level environment) needed to provide IT services and the supporting infrastructure in order to fulfill relevant KPI’s.
- Plan, implement and maintain a stable technical infrastructure.
- Diagnose and resolve complex tickets or escalate complex tickets with direct/potential impact related to IT infrastructure.
- Investigate the root cause of complex incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support IT service
- Secondary education
- Similar position focused on administration
- Valid certification in given technology / advantage
IT Technical skills:
- Virtualization platform knowledge – Advanced
- Windows, Linux, Network, Storage - Intermediate
- Analytical thinking - Expert
- Training and mentoring – Advanced
- Communication - Advanced
- Team cooperation - Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
- Presentation skills - Intermediate
Other skills and possible specialization:
- Knowledge of the ITIL processes
- Participation on on-call duties
- Independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.