СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Integration Engineer (ECM TypeMaster)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
TypeMaster is a leader in European OEM market providing a solution that covers the complete homologation process for automotive companies. It allows our customers to generate and support entire documents suite required for approvals in different authorities and technical services.
Customers: most of the largest automotive companies in Germany and Europe
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Jenkins, Oracle, Postgre, MS SQL, XML, XSLT, SOAP
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
RouteMaster is transport module that connects TypeMaster modules and different systems on Customer side. The main technologies are XML, XSLT, Apache Camel.
- Configuration of so called routes: connections between different IT systems; with XML, XSLT, Apache Camel, SQL, etc
- Testing of the routes
- Creation of new route types
- Work in small distributed international team together with colleagues from Germany and Russia
- Take part in all team meetings and events (on English)
- English >= Upper Intermediate
- Technical background/education
- Strong motivation to join the international project working with XSLT transformations, configuring routes and connecting different IT systems.
- SQL know how
- Experience with XML
Nice to have:
- Experience with XSD, XML validation
- Experience with XSLT
- Experience with Apache Camel framework
- Experience working in international company
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.