INTERN (M/F/D) IN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC PROJECTS AT DEUTSCHE TELEKOM
You will take on responsibility from the first day onward and will have the opportunity to interact directly with our clients. Also, you will benefit from our friendly and open-minded work environment, our innovative projects, and you will be challenged by continuously varying tasks to enable your personal as well as your professional development.
No matter which kind of internship you are interested in - obligatory or voluntary – we offer you the opportunity to work as an intern in the field of strategic in-house consulting for three and up to six months. Your role will comprise of the following tasks:
- Supporting the planning and implementation of some of the most important transformation projects within the group
- Working closely with colleagues from the group's business side, allowing you to benefit from a balanced mix of young high potentials and experienced managers
- Experiencing the everyday development of Deutsche Telekom and gaining first professional project experiences
As a student (m/f/d) with at least two years of academic experience in any field of study (in addition to your application, please also provide your cover letter as well as your recent transcripts Abitur/high school diploma, current transcripts etc), you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent academic grades
- First relevant experiences in the consulting or tech industry, first experiences with project work
- First experiences in studying/living abroad is a plus
- Pronounced analytical skills, creative thinking, as well as self-driven and team-oriented work ethics
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm, and interest to work in the continuously changing telecommunication industry
- Advanced level of English and German (working proficiency)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Are you keen to put all the theory you've been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you're in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We're looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.