Intern (m/f/d) Marketing hub:raum Startup Incubator
Whether you are looking for a compulsory or voluntary internship – with us you profit in each case from an attractive remuneration and support the Marketing & Communications Team in Berlin starting 01.01.2022 with the following exciting tasks:
- Support internal and external communication and collaboration with our agencies
- Support and coordinate the organization of events and workshops
- Collaborate effectively with teammates across multiple locations in Europe
- Analyze communication measures for their effectiveness versus our stated goals
- Organize on- and off-boardings of startups in our co-working space
- Represent hubraum during external (conferences, meetings, hackathons, etc.) and internal events
You are majoring in Marketing, Communication, a comparable degree or situated in the gap year. Please upload your enrollment certificate. Furthermore, you fulfil the following skills and qualifications:
- English language skills (Level C1)
- Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines
- Experience in working on content related to startups
- Geeky about tech topics (e.g. telco network infrastructure, IoT, 5G, Gaming, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Experience in communications and marketing with a portfolio of relevant work samples (presentations, projects, other work samples)
- Knowledge of central- & eastern European startup hubs (Krakow, Berlin, etc.)
- Technical skills with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
hubraum is Deutsche Telekom’s tech incubator. By bringing early-stage startups and the leading European telco together, hubraum sparks innovation transfer and creates business opportunities for both sides. Since 2012, hubraum has been collaborating with the digital ecosystem out of its campuses in Berlin, Krakow and Tel Aviv.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.