Intern (m/f/d) Support Change Topics
Whether you are looking for a compulsory or voluntary internship – with us you profit in each case from an attractive remuneration and support the Change Expert with the following exciting tasks:
- Working on developing presentations, visual materials, to contribute to change management plan
- Preparation of a variety of the workshop to increase awareness of the change initiatives within the department, including stakeholder management
- Supporting on the preparation and planning of meetings and presentations for members of the talent program, leaders etc
- Supporting on the development of the alumni of the talent program
- Supporting on the development of the planning of the learning and developing initiatives for employees
- Contribute to developing reports and updates portraying the status of each project regarding the topics of change for management and project teams
- Organization and planning of events
- Support development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Evaluating employees’ Pulse survey, incl. results analyses and derivation of measures for the relevant stakeholders
- Analyzing incentive programs, aiming to increase employee engagement, contributing to a higher level of employee experience
- Project management support and involvement in day-to-day business
You are majoring in HR, Psychology, Strategy, Communication, Marketing, Law or Business, a comparable degree program or situated in the gap year. Please upload your enrollment certificate. Furthermore, you fulfil the following skills and qualifications:
- Project management and planning skills
- Able to cope under pressure
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Excellent skills in PPT and Excel
- Team player and able to communicate with others
- Analytical mindset and critical thinker
- Creative and able to create video content and content for communication and a knowledge of social media
- Fluent knowledge of English
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Internship at Deutsche Telekom. Are you keen to put all the theory you've been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you're in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We're looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward. #ESC#
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.