International CAPEX Contorller (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- Finance, Controlling
If you would like to be part of an international team and work together with people from all around the world & If you want to be part of a challenging international Controlling journey, your place is here!
- Analysis of actuals vs / forecast / plan
- CAPEX budget management
- Support the Month End Closing process
- Monthly &ad-hoc reporting
- Regular alignment with T-Systems subsidiaries / HQ departments
After coordinating the global forecasting and planning process of the t-systems legal entities, the new colleague's responsibility will be to create the consolidated view and present that towards the senior management.
- University or college degree (finance or economics)
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles for assets, investments, depreciation, capitalization, cash-out
- Practical knowledge of controlling, ideally in an international area
- 2-4 years work experience in controlling
- Active, intermediate English knowledge
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in MS-office, especially Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP BW knowledge
- German language skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.