International HR Controller
If you like:
- To be part of a young & dynamic virtual team
- New challenges
- Work Independently, negotiate with Management
- Meet people from all around the world
Then dont hesitate, apply now!
- Steering and analyzing the Workforce KPIs in HR International
- Analyze the deviation between actuals/forecast/target and proactively track the Revenue, TWQ, TWC (IWC and EWC) and FTE status between actuals vs Target
- FTE and IWC forecast simulation based on latest business development status
- Average Headcount cost (KKS) analysis
- Keep an eye on the EWC consolidated realistic forecast, budget and deviations
- Analyze the personal Special Effects request from LBUs/Pus and consult the LBUs in personal Special Effects Business Case preparation
- Preparation of International Business Review (Monthly/Quarterly Business Review)
- Analysis from CDM, HR Spot, BI4TSI, and other different data sources
- Provide support related to BI4TSI reporting
- Steering of HR share in business, financial planning and forecast process (within the dimension of Workforce Management)
- Steer and coordinate the planning process (iPF, FC0, FC4) of workforce KPIs with LBUs, PUs, FC Int’l, central Workforce Controlling
- Financial degree (BA/MSC)
- Controlling, analysis, planning, forecasting, month end closing experience minimum 3yrs - must have
- English language Negotiation level - must have as the language of the daily communication in English
- Definite personality in order to represent properly in management meetings
- Strong affinity for numbers (data consolidation and analytics)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent ability in understanding complex organizations
- Good knowledge of SAP FI, CO, BW (CDM) modules
- BI knowledge (Power BI / Qlik Sense..)
- Experience with Thinkcell / Mekko Graphics
- Motivated to work in long term as a controller expert
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand and structure unstructured problems and interpret them in an easily understandable way
- Assertive communication, ability to communicate effectively across wide range of stakeholders from various organisational functions and various levels of the company hierarchy
- Great problem solving skills
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- In the current situatuion able to work remotely
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.