Internship / Flexiship (m/f/d) Human Resources B2B
Whether you are looking for a compulsory or voluntary internship – with us you profit in each case from an attractive remuneration and support the team with the following exciting tasks:
- Support of international HR Business Partner in day-to-day business
- Project support, e.g. development of exit interview guidelines, corporate culture
- Support in the development/conceptualization of new ideas and concepts for the business, e.g. intl. Communication concepts, recruiting strategies
- Participation in team calls and coordination rounds with German and international business units
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of e.g. country calls
- Administrative support of an international SharePoint and an onboarding app
- Support in reporting tasks for the management of the international business units Companies
You are majoring a comparable degree program or situated in the gap year. Furthermore, you fulfil the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, international management, marketing, communication, or similar
- First practical experience in companies, e.g. as an intern
- Very good communication skills
- High willingness to learn and ability to integrate into German and international teams
- Not afraid to try new things and "out of the box" thinking-mindset
- Language skills in German and English, preferable one additional language
- At least basic knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Internship at Deutsche Telekom. Are you keen to put all the theory you've been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you're in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We're looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward.
The HR Business Partners of B2B Business look after the globally oriented B2B segment of Telekom Deutschland GmbH. The core tasks of the HR BP include responsibility for strategic HR topics based on the business strategy of the unit. The business is advised and HR KPIs such as quantitative & qualitative HR planning are jointly designed. The department is also responsible for steering and advising the business on talent, succession, performance management, skills planning and sourcing concepts. In addition, there are various projects for the development of the organization
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.