Internship / Flexiship (m/f/d) International B2B Sales Projects
If you are looking for a voluntary or mandatory internship with us, you profit in each case from an attractive remuneration and support the International B2B Unit with the following exciting tasks:
- Collaborate in strategically aligned projects with managers, executives and project leaders
- Drive our 360 Feedback Culture Program
- Drive x-country collaboration, sales and new business partners
- Work on Business Cases and financial assessments of growth opportunities
- Support the scoping of strategic transformation projects and subsequently driving the implementation in our 28 global locations
- Prepare presentations and top management story telling / decision making independently
- Business Steering for the smart attacker countries (Governance, Pipeline Management and Business Analytics)
You are majoring in Economic Studies, Business Administration, a comparable degree program or situated in the gap year. Furthermore, you fulfil the following skills and qualifications:
- Intercultural competence and collaborative skills
- Analytical, dependable and structured workflow
- Very good communication and conceptual skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Independent and creative working attitude
- Fluent in English, German is advantageous
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Internship at Deutsche Telekom. Are you keen to put all the theory you've been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you're in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We're looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward.
The international B2B Commercial Management Team is looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward. Our Core business Core business is around Overlay (own SD-Xsolution, CCs), Underlay (internet access, local loop, backbone), int. Network Security and Cloud Connect,
Our team drives the Commercial Roll Out of Underlay, Overlay (SDWAN Solutions) and Service, Budget- & Efficiency Management, Commercial Provider Management and Global Business Potential Market Analysis as well as international commercial growth & cross country partnering projects.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.