Internship / Flexiship (m/f/d) Marketing Communications
Whether you are looking for a compulsory or voluntary internship – with us you profit in each case from an attractive remuneration and support our Marketing Communication team with the following exciting tasks:
- Creation and updating of internal/external communication materials (e.g., Social Media posts, newsletters, presentations, posters, videos, infographics, animations etc.)
- Support internal video projects (shoots and editing videos)
- Preparation and drafting of internal articles
- Support of internal and external social media activities and campaigns
- Layout creation and content management of internal and external websites
Are you currently studying communications, digital media or economics / business administration, with a focus on multimedia, marketing, communications, and/or international management, or a comparable degree program? You also satisfy the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong interest and creative skills in visual content creation (from concept to production of photos, graphics, videos (familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite and working with a Macbook: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign)
- Experiences in Social Media/Social Selling (e.g. concepts, campaigns, admin activities, reportings or similar)
- Advanced English knowledge
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Work experience especially in multimedia, marketing or communications through previous internships would be an advantage
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently
- Interpersonal and intercultural awareness
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Internship at Deutsche Telekom. Are you keen to put all the theory you've been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you're in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We're looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward.
Are you keen to put all the theory you’ve been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you are in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We are looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward
Who we are:
We are Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier, the international wholesale division of Deutsche Telekom. As one of the world’s leading carriers, we satisfy the requirements of the DT Group’s international affiliates and more than 900 external customers worldwide. Our product offering includes next-generation platforms, a global backbone, 360 degrees of security, tailor-made solutions, worldwide connectivity and much more.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.