Internship / Flexiship (m/f/d) Product Management
The Digital, Experience & Delivery Team at Deutsche Telekom (Europe & Germany) is working on delivering outstanding products, platforms & capabilities to enable business transformation.
For our eCommerce Platform “OneShop”, we are searching for upcoming Product Rockstars to shape the future of digital commerce within an international team.
We are looking for a Product Management Intern, who closely supports to convert the needs of our existing customer into best-in-class product concepts and commerce experience.
- You will create easy to understand manuals of our internal systems for our stakeholder
- You will support our stakeholders to set up/configure current and future features
- You will create process flow diagrams
- You will communicate with and to stakeholder as part of the daily work
You are an enrolled student in the field of software engineering, IT, digital product management or similiar with on-going program at University (Uni, FH).
You also bring following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office tools and first experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Experience in creating product how-tos (manuals) is a plus
- High attention to details and very accurate working method
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn quickly
- Mindset: “Digital first”, “Customer obsessed” and “Getting things done”
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Internship at Deutsche Telekom. Are you keen to put all the theory you've been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you're in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We're looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.