Internship (m/f/d) - Analyst (Investment, Scouting)
Whether you are looking for a compulsory or voluntary internship – with us you profit in each case from an attractive remuneration and support the team hubraum at a time with an increased focus on 5G, Augmented/Mixed/Virtual Reality, Edge Computing, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics with the following exciting tasks:
- Looking for (scouting) top startups withing Europe for hubraum – a leading corporate incubator
- Screening applications, evaluating business plans and ideas, technological fit of startups to incubation programs
- Meeting early-stage tech startups
- Exploring new technologies and their potential use-cases, testing assumptions
- Conducting market analysis and developing business cases
- Participation in incubation programs, from ideation to go2market phase
You are majoring in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on / first experience in Project Management / Marketing, a comparable degree program or situated in the gap year. Please upload your enrollment certificate and motivation letter. Furthermore, you fulfil the following skills and qualifications:
- Interest in new technologies and tech startups
- Basic knowledge on how venture capital funds work
- Ability to efficiently find and analyze information
- Ability to quickly master the business software used by our team members
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently
- Able to communicate fluently in English (C1)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
hubraum is Deutsche Telekom’s tech incubator. By bringing early-stage startups and the leading European telco together, hubraum sparks innovation transfer and creates business opportunities for both sides. Since 2012, hubraum has been collaborating with the digital ecosystem out of its campuses in Berlin, Krakow and Tel Aviv.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.