Intership/Flexship (m/f/x) Magenta Strategy - Internship Program
Your role will include the following tasks:
- Supporting the planning and implementation of strategic transformation projects within the Group
- Working closely with colleagues from the Group's business side, allowing you to benefit from a balanced mix of young high potentials and experienced managers
- Experiencing the everyday development of Deutsche Telekom and gaining first professional project experiences.
As a student (m/f/d) with at least two years of academic experience in any field of study, you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent academic grades
- Relevant professional experience adding up to at least four months – strategy-related, consulting or tech experiences
- Strong analytical skills, business sense, creative thinking, and team-oriented work ethics
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm, and interest to work in the dynamic telecommunication industry
- Advanced level of English and German (B2 or higher)
- International experience is a plus
In addition to your application, please also provide your cover letter as well as your most recent transcripts (current university transcripts, Abitur/ high school diploma, etc.)
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
„Magenta Strategy Program“ at Deutsche Telekom
You are a strategic thinker and enthusiastic about digitalization?
In our “Magenta Strategy Program” at Deutsche Telekom, you have the unique opportunity of getting to know the key strategic departments of Europe’s largest telecommunications company.
During the 6-month program, you will gain valuable experiences in two different departments that shape DeutscheTelekom from different angles:
- Inhouse consulting assignment:
At the Center Strategic Projects, Telekom’s inhouse consultancy, you will drive key transformation projects and develop strategic solutions for the whole Group.
- Strategy assignment:
At Telekom´s central corporate strategy function (Group Strategy & Transformation) responsible for setting strategic guidlines for the Group, you will shape the future of DT to become the Leading Digital Telco.
In both assignments, you will be an integral part of the team and take on responsibility from day one. You will benefit from our open-minded work environment our innovative projects and the challenging tasks in our daily work.
The "Magenta Strategy Program" will alow you to develop both personally and proffessionally. As part of the Program, you will also have the chance to expand your network throughout various events and initiatives.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.