IT-Architect for Cloud Data (m/f/d)
- Contributing to an agile team of top-level experts and being part of an international development and maintenance team
- Implementing and deploying scalable & secure solutions
- Building fast data storage and processing architectures
- Performing consultative, solutions-based design and thought leadership for business clients who desire outsourced infrastructure options to enhance their own technical capabilities
- Fielding technical questions from prospects and clients
- Determining customer requirements and providing internal and external insight in support of solutions deliverables
- Advising customers/prospects on optimal cloud architectures for Big Data solutions with respect to storage, data handling/integration (streaming and batch), security and setting up and/or maintaining and optimizing such architectures
- A bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Data Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of data & data-economy
- Experience in the design, operation and further development of Data Analytics / Public Cloud Stack - future PaaS/SaaS features (e.g., Serverless, Edge, Hybrid, AI) by using agile development methods (ideally Business DevOps)
- Experience with continuous development / continuous integration (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab) is required
- Experience in any of the following is a major advantage: Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Terraform
- Basic knowledge in mathematics and statistical methods and tools is desirable (e.g., R, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, NumPy/SciPy, Matplotlib, Jupyter, Anaconda, TensorFlow/PyTorch)
- Experience (ideally with certification) with one or more of the major cloud providers, i.e. AWS (e.g. Kinesis, EMR, DynamoDB) Google Cloud (e.g. Go, Cloud Dataflow) and Microsoft Azure (e.g. ADF, Synapse, Power BI) is a must
- Experience in security products (e.g. Knox/Ranger/Sentry) is an advantage
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English (German is a plus) combined with very strong client service orientation and willingness to travel
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Digital Solutions Portfolio Unit, with around 5,500 employees worldwide, offers data-centric business intelligence solutions based on Microsoft Azure amongst others. We use the latest open source technologies and classic systems such as Data Warehouse. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. Our goal always being the successful implementation of digitization strategies with our customers through analytics.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.