IT Assistant (part-time job for students)
Providing internal customer support services including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and training in response to user requirements.
• Support project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests.
• Prepare new hardware and accessories for the customers and newcomers including HW issuing and collection back.
• Installation of new or modified hardware, install / reinstall operating system, BIOS configuration.
• Help with hardware / software interface and interoperability issues.
• Assist in hardware and software releases and roll-outs.
• Refurbish usable equipment returned to IT for redeployment.
• Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations.
• Maintaining network infrastructure (cabinets cabling).
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3,80€ brutto/per hour.
• Basic technical IT knowledge (hardware, software)
• English (min. B1)
• Good communication with end customer
• Knowledge of OS and BIOS configuration is advantage.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.