IT Security Vulnerability Analyst
As member of the Telekom Security Team you will play a major role in the design, implementation and maintenance projects of coherent set of policies, processes and systems to handle the security, risks and controls pertinent to the company’s information assets, thus ensuring acceptable levels of information security risk.
- Scheduling and performing vulnerability scans using various technologies (Nessus, Qualys, etc)
- Interpreting reports from an information security perspective, maintaining ticketing systems, liaising with relevant operational groups, presentating results to the stakeholders
- Collaborating in the Telekom Security Cyber Defense Center (CDC) processes, providing consulting services to subsidiaries and customers
- Compiles and tracks vulnerabilities and mitigation results to quantify program effectiveness
- Maintaining vulnerability management policies, procedures, and training
- Awareness and application of general ITIL problem management procedures
- College / University qualification or relevant professional experience
- English / German language knowledge (C1 at least in of them)
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with different parts of the organisation
- Commitment to continuous self-development
- Information Security knowledge and experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.