Java Developer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
We are looking for Java\Angular developer in our T-Shop team. The team is responsible for developing tools which are used in German T-Shops.
The team are organized in two SCRUM teams and contains German and Hungarian colleagues too. Does not matter you are a junior or experienced Java developer we are waiting for your CV!
- Cooperation with the developers in the agile team with focus on quality and consulting
- Understand requirements and contribute to refinement and effort estimation of User Stories
- Design and implement software according to Definition-of-Done and sprint goal
- Elaborate Testcases, execute manual tests, enhance automated regression tests, document bugs
- Ensure schedules and commitments are met
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and technical excellence
- 1+ years’ experience in Java, Angular
- 1+ years’ experience in a software development environment based on Eclipse, Jira, GIT, GITLAB, Jenkins, Maven
- Education in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an agile team
- Demonstrated ability to work on simple to moderately complex tasks within established timelines
- Good verbal & written German communication skills
- Open for new working approaches and developing his/her skills
- Can-do attitude
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!