СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (DIH)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
We are building cloud based Data Intelligence Hub (https://dih.telekom.net/en/) - platform for data exchange between companies with advanced data control options. Platform is created for sharing data sets between partners or to be used internally by client itself. DIH tends to support a data marketplace - a place where you can sell or buy data. Our aim is to build a single application for data owners & data analytics across the globe.
We are getting bigger and we are looking for skilled software developers who can help us to reach our goals.
We can offer experience to be part of the development of a major European platform to data exchange. You can learn about how to use cutting edge technologies for providing data analytical capabilities for users in cloud agnostic environments. You can be part of an experienced team with more than 3 years of experience in cloud application development.
As for us, we are free to select design, tools, implementation approaches. Despite our Enterprise origins, we have freedom to introduce our own ideas, to create proof of concepts, to select how our implementation will go.
The team has 2 week Sprints organized by SAFe framework and every 3 months we have a face-to-face planning with the entire team.
We are aiming to support Big Data, building the Platform accordingly with streams support.
- Daily coding with respect of team’s coding conventions
- Meet QA standards of code testing
- Participate in joint reviews
- Participate in architectural discussions/decision making
- Participate in Scrum events
- Dev team is strictly following such principles as SOLID & looking forward to developers who share the same values.
- We need people who are ready to be part of a self-organized structure, ready to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Quality of product is secured by all kinds of tests, like component tests, e2e tests and units.
You’ll work with the following technologies:
- Cloud Storage providers like Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Kafka, Hadoop (HDFS)
- Java 11+, Kotlin
- Spring Boot 2.2, Spring Cloud
- We are building our application in best practices of micro-services architecture patterns
- Confluence, JIRA, Slack
- CI/CD is fully automated by GitLab Pipelines
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.